We're so confident that you'll love Westminster, we'll even help you pay for part of your travels. If you're traveling from out-of-state for an admission event (Preview Days, Winter at Westminster, Admitted Student Day, Transfer Student Nights, etc.) or a daily campus visit, you can be reimbursed a set amount based on you’re coming from to help offset the cost of travel expenses.
After you've visited campus, attended a virtual meeting with an admissions counselor (webinar, spotlight, or virtual meeting), and submitted your Westminster College application, you can apply for a travel reimbursement by filling out the application. You will receive a travel reimbursement check in the mail within 2-3 weeks of your travel reimbursement application submission. One travel reimbursement will be awarded per student. You will receive a travel reimbursement check in the mail within 2-3 weeks of your travel reimbursement application submission. One travel reimbursement will be awarded per student.
Eligibility: Prospective undergraduate first-year and transfer students
Mileage Tiers for Reimbursement
- 250 miles: $100
- 500 miles: $200
- 750 miles: $300
- 1,000 miles: $400
- Canada and Mexico: $300
- All other international travel: $400
- Attend a Westminster College admissions event or attend a daily campus visit (information session with admissions counselor and campus tour)
- Be a prospective first-year or transfer student
- Have a Westminster College application submitted
- Have not already received a travel reimbursement (only one travel reimbursement is granted to each prospective student)