Winter at Westminster
Experience winter in Salt Lake City and learn how Westminster's distinctive setting provides a home for interactive, place-based learning that also allows you to explore endless outdoor spaces and a vibrant and diverse scene for art, culture, and food.
March 18–20, 2021
Winter at Westminster offers opportunities to:
- Participate in an in-person, socially distant scavenger hunt around campus and the Sugar House community
- Take a campus tour (including nursing facilities and labs)
- Have a one-on-one walk and talk meeting with an admissions counselor
- Get the inside scoop from Westminster alumni and current students
- Enjoy free treats at student's favorite hangout spots
- Check out all that Salt Lake City has to offer
Enjoy skiing and snowboarding with discount passes from Liftopia.
Several Salt Lake City hotels and the Hyatt Park City offer discounted rooms for Westminster College visitors.
Check out retail, dining, coffee, and entertainment discounts offered to Westminster students year-round.
Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center
Anyone over the age of 18 is welcome to use the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center during Winter at Westminster. Be sure to read the center's COVID-19 policies and procedures before arriving.
We're so confident that you'll love Westminster, we'll even help you pay for part of your travels. If you're traveling from out-of-state (250 miles or more) and have submitted a Westminster College application, you can take advantage of Westminster's travel reimbursement.