Make an investment with lasting value.
Please use the links at the left for specific program costs.
- Our graduates go on to exciting careers with some of the most highly regarded companies in the country (and with some of the highest starting salaries in the state), and are routinely admitted to some of the top graduate schools in the nation.
For 2014-2015, full year tuition and fees for a full time undergraduate student are $28,210, well below the national average for private, four-year colleges and universities.
Westminster offers a full range of financial aid opportunities--merit-based and need-based scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study to make a Westminster education affordable, even for those with limited financial resources.
- More than 75% of our families are able to finance a Westminster education through current income and savings.
- Westminster annually awards more than $40 million in financial aid.
- About 97% of Westminster's entering freshmen receive some form of merit-based and/or need-based financial aid.
- All applicants are automatically considered for merit scholarships.
- Westminster has the highest four and five year graduation rates in the state. That means students complete their education more quickly and with lower costs, and start earning a salary sooner.
- Westminster has many unique learning opportunities, including earned May Term credits and discounted summer tuition that can help students substantially reduce the total cost of their education.
Get a quick preview of your estimated financial aid package - even before you apply! Check out our True Cost Calculator!