Arts Administration Program Student Learning Outcomes
- To give students the background needed to enhance their appreciation of the arts.
- To give students a basic background in business principles and principles specifically for non-profits.
- To enhance students' oral and written communication skills.
- To give students some practical experience working for an arts organization in the community.
- To prepare students for entry-level jobs in the field of arts management and administration.
- To give students the necessary academic background that, coupled with sufficient field experience, will prepare them for graduate study in the field of arts administration.
Click Here to go to the Arts Administration Program.