Satisfactory Progress Requirements For Receipt of Student Financial Aid

Students must maintain satisfactory progress in their academic studies in order to receive Title IV (Federal) student financial aid funds and institutionally funded financial aid. Title IV (Federal) student financial aid includes the following programs:

Federal Pell Grant
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
Federal Work Study (FWS)
Federal Perkins Loan
Federal Stafford Loan (Direct Loan)
Federal PLUS Loan