A private comprehensive liberal arts college in Salt Lake City, UT, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in liberal arts and professional programs. Website
International Students

Information for International Graduate Students


Graduate students may be eligible for some Westminster Scholarships. Contact your enrollment counselor for additional information.

Need-based Aid

Eligibility for federal, state, and institutional aid requires either US citizenship or eligible noncitizenship status. An eligible noncitizen is one of the following:

  1. US permanent resident with Alien Registration Card (I-551); or
  2. a conditional permanent resident (I-551C); or
  3. or an Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the US Immigration and Naturalization Service.

If you are in the US on a F1 or F2 student visa, a J1 or J2 exchange visitor visa, or a G series visa you are not eligible for federal, state, or institutional need-based aid.


International students may be eligible for loans sponsored by US lenders provided they apply with a loan co-signer who is a US citizen or a permanent resident. See more information on private educational loans.