Westminster offers a wealth of benefits to alumni. If you have any questions about alumni benefits and services, contact Alumni Relations Office.
Alumni can request a free copy of the alumni magazine, the Westminster Review, to be sent directly to their door each spring and fall.
The Review is distributed to over 17,000 alums and community members. Each issue features current programs and events on campus and highlights the accomplishments of students, professors, and alumni.
Students who graduated from Westminster—and who are not currently pursuing a degree—may request an alum audit according to the following guidelines:
- Alums must apply through the Alumni Relations Office.
- Alums will not be added to waitlists when a course is considered full.
- Alum-audit applications must be received at least 2 business days before the first day of the semester.
- Students currently pursuing a graduate degree may not participate in the Alum Audit program for an undergraduate course while taking classes at the graduate level.
- Students wishing to participate in the Alum Audit program are required to adhere to all college deadlines for withdrawal and payment of tuition and fees. Students who fail to withdraw will be charged accordingly.
- Not all classes are eligible for alum audits. For example, it is not possible to take music lessons or independent art courses at the alum-audit rate due to the costs of hiring instructors.
- Only students with graduate-level degrees from Westminster College may choose to audit
a graduate-level course. The following programs will allow alums to audit courses
in their programs:
- Master of Education (MED)
- Master of Community Leadership (MACL)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration in Technology Commercialization (MBATC)
- Master of Accountancy (MACC)
To search course offerings, select Search Sections (webadv). Please do not register for an alum audit through WebAdvisor or you will be billed for regular tuition.
You will be notified via email at least 2 business days prior to the first day of class letting you know if you have been accepted into the course.
Alums receive a 10% discount on all items in the campus bookstore. Pick up a Westminster T-shirt or license-plate frame to let the world know you're proud to be a Griffin.
Alums can reserve campus facilities for conferences and events, as well as on-site catering with our campus dining services. Reservations must be made through Event Services.
As an alum, you can check out material from the Giovale Library by using your alum ID card. Stop by the Alumni House (south of the parking structure and the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center) or fill out the Alumni Services Request form.
Alums have on-site access to the library's online resources, including research databases, e-books, and full-text online periodicals. You will no longer be able to log in from off campus due to contractual agreements between the college and our resource providers. You will need a current Westminster network account to log on.
Westminster College alumni are eligible to become members of the Dolores Doré Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center. Alumni will have access to 2 cardio decks, an elevated track, group fitness classes, personal training, the swimming pool and swim instruction, the weight room, locker rooms, racquetball courts, and a climbing wall.
The Career Center provides free, lifetime service for Westminster alumni. Through the application of current tools and industry insights, Westminster's team of certified career coaches can help you with your job search strategy, personal branding, strengths assessment, and interviewing skills.