Westminster at 150: Strategic Positioning for 2025
As Westminster approaches its sesquicentennial in 2025, the college is developing a strategic plan for what Westminster will be at 150 years old. Westminster at 150 is designed to focus the college’s attention primarily on revenue generation rather than expense reduction, a purposeful deviation from traditional strategic planning efforts that add incrementally to existing programs and facilities without considering the kind of significant institutional change that might be necessary for long-term sustainability.
The college’s priorities through 2025 will align with creating a signature student experience and pursuit of operational excellence. Westminster at 150 will help elevate the college’s distinctiveness, competitiveness, and student success based on a signature student experience, as well as operational goals to be completed during the same time period. Westminster at 150 is built upon the college community’s shared values of equity, wellness, and leadership.
Strategic Priorities for Westminster at 150
A Signature Student Experience that Promotes Student Agency and Impact
- Watch the Assemble Your Team town hall recording.
- The Ideas into Action/Learn to Lead town hall will be April 22 at 4:00 p.m. See the Provost's Notes email newsletter for login information.
- The Design Your Program town hall will be April 29 at 4:00 p.m. See the Provost's Notes email newsletter for login information.
Post-Pandemic Responsiveness through Integrated Wellness
Leveraging Location through the Power of Place
- The Power of Place town hall was April 15 at 4:00 p.m. The recording will be emailed to all employees and linked on this page within one week.
Diversification of Academic Programs
- No town halls are planned for this strategic priority at this time.