As part of the Higher Education Amendments, institutions participating in federally funded financial aid programs are required to make the following information available to students, employees, and the college community.
Campus Security Policies and Annual Security Reporting
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- Expected Funds Notification
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS): The Financial Aid Office provides a financial aid offer to each admitted student who submitted a FAFSA. The Student Accounts Office provides each student with an email notifying them of loan disbursements within 30 days of disbursement.
- Post-Withdrawal Disbursement Notification
- Private Education Loan Self-Certification
Westminster College does not participate in a preferred lender arrangement.
Fire Safety Standards and Practices
- Accountability for Programs that Prepare Teachers
- Accreditation and Accreditation Complaints
- Cost of Attendance
- Disability Services
- Enrollment Data
- Return of Title IV
- State Licensure and Certification Requirements
- Study Abroad
- Textbook Information
- Transfer Credits
- Withdraw Policy
- Written Arrangements with Other Institutions
- Annual Notification of Rights: Policy violations, including retaliation, are addressed through the Staff Corrective Action Procedures and the Faculty Corrective Action Procedures.
- Consent Not Required
- Designation of Directory Information: Employees are notified of this policy through onboarding training provided by the Human Resources department.
- Record of School Officials: Documents are maintained in Etrieve and are accessed by those with legitimate educational interest.
- Request to Disclose Information
- Subpoenas and Notification of Disclosure Request
Missing Student Notifications
Student Completion, Graduation, and Transfer-Out Rates
Let us know if you have any questions or want to report outdated consumer information.
Financial Assistance Program
Director of Student Account Services
Director of Retention & Student Success
- Full-Time Staff and ADJ
- Director of Retention & Student Success
Ph.D. Indiana UniversityM.P. Trinity College DublinB.A. Loyola University New Orleans
Senior Director Institutional Research, Planning & Effective