Residency Exemptions and ADA Accommodations
First- and second-year Westminster students may qualify for a residency requirement for the following reasons:
- The student has an ADA accommodation that prohibits them from living in campus residence halls
- The student has a demonstrated financial hardship documented in their most recent FAFSA
- The student is enrolled in 11 credit hours or less on the first day of class for reasons other than ADA accommodations
- The student is married or has legally dependent children
- The student is 21 years of age on the first day of classes
- The student is enrolled part-time for reasons other than ADA accommodations
To apply for a residency exemption, complete a Residency Exemption Application in eRezLife.
Apply for a fall semester residency exemption by March 31. Decision notifications will be made by April 20.
Apply for a fall semester residency exemption by June 15. Decision notifications will be made by July 1.
Apply for a spring semester residency exemption by Dec. 1. Decision notifications will be made by Dec. 8.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.