Accreditation and Affiliations
Westminster College is a member of:
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
- American Association of Colleges, American Council on Education
- Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education
- Council for Independent Colleges (CIC)
- Council for Adult and Experiential Learning
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- National Collegiate Honors Council
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Western Institute of Nursing
Westminster College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
Programs at Westminster College are approved for veterans’ benefits, and the college is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.
The Clinical Mental Health Counseling program is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs.
Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
The Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business undergraduate and graduate programs are accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs. The Aviation program is accredited by the Aviation Accreditation Board International and certified by the Federal Aviation Administration Air Agency.
The Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business is in the process of acquiring accreditation from Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Aviation Accreditation Board International (AABI)
- AABI Accreditation Letter 2012
- AABI Accreditation Report 2011
- AABI Certificate 2012
- AABI Self Study Report 2016
- AABI Westminster Final Team Report to President 2016
Federal Aviation Administration Air Agency
Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- ACBSP Accreditation Report 2013
- ACBSP BacGrad QA Response 2016
- ACBSP Certificate 2014
- ACBSP Quality Assurance Report 2013-15
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- AACSB Accreditation Report 2013
- AACSB International Decision Letter 2014
- AACSB iSER Update 2017
- AACSB iSER Update Report 2017
The Teacher Education Programs are accredited by the Utah State Board of Education and by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) and the Utah State Board of Education.
Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC)
The Nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, the Council on Accreditation for Nursing Anesthesia Program, and the Council on Education for Public Health. The Doctorate in Nursing Practice program has been approved by the Northwest Commission of Colleges and Universities. The Utah State Board of Nursing approves the nursing education programs.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- CCNE Graduate Accreditation Report 2011
- CCNE Gradute Accreditation Letter 2014
- Master's Degree Nursing CCNE 2013
- CCNE Certificate of Accrediation Collegiate Nursing Education 2008
- CCNE Undergraduate Accreditation Letter 2018
- CCNE Undergraduate Accreditation Report 2008
- CCNE Undergraduate Accreditation Report Appendices 2008
- CCNE Undergraduate Accreditation Report Standards 2008
- State of Utah Nursing Approval Letter
Council on Accreditation for Nursing Anesthesia Programs (COA)
- Certificate of COA for Masters of Nurse Anesthesia 2012
- COA Accreditation Letter 2012
- COA Accreditation Report 2011
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
- CEPH Accreditation Final Report 2017
- CEPH Accreditation Letter 2012
- CEPH Accreditation Letter of Results 2017
- CEPH Accreditation Report 2011
- CEPH Public Health Program Accreditation Certificate 2017