2021–22 Employee Milestones
During his 40 years at Westminster, Michael served 8 presidents of Westminster College. He joined Westminster Faculty in 1981 after earning his Ph.D. in Philosophy from Binghamton University.
Academic Records Coordinator,
We recently changed Melissa’s title to Academic Records Coordinator. In this role she supports student success by consistent appraisals of external credit—transfer work, prior learning, and exams.
Brian is a caring, multi-talented, and valuable colleague whose contributions to the Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business and Westminster are impressive.
Dave Goldsmith is the founder and chair of the Geology program at Westminster College.
David Baddley has been teaching at Westminster for 33 years. David came to Westminster in 1988 as an adjunct professor and became a full-time faculty member in the Art department 13 years, later in 2001.
Associate Professor, Spanish
Deyanira is an international ambassador who works tirelessly to introduce students to Spanish and Latin American language and culture.
Senior Accountant, Accounting
Jennifer came to the college in 2002 as director of Accounting Services and served in that role until recently transitioning into a new position.
Dean, Honors College
Since 2017, Richard has worked as the founding dean of the Honors College. He served as interim provost in 2018–2019 while continuing his role as dean.
- Melissa Nisonger, Transfer Coordinator, Registrar's Office
Christopher LeCluyse, Professor, English
- Kaye Stackpole, Senior Director of Strategic and Planned Gifts, Institutional Advancement
- Shay Wyatt, Director of Athletics, Athletics
- Tony LeBlanc, Head Coach, Women's Soccer, Athletics
- Winter Morse, Deputy CIO and Director of Client Services, Information Services
- Art Shimata, Professor, MS Nurse Anesthesia
- Ashley Seitz Kramer, Senior Assistant Dean, School of Arts and Sciences
- Brandon Derfler, Associate Professor, Music
- Brent Olson, Associate Professor, Environmental Studies
- Curtis Newbold, Associate Professor, Communication
- Emmalee Szwedko, Executive Assistant to the President and Director of Board Relations, Office of the President
- Douglas Schooley, Campus Patrol Officer, Campus Patrol
- Frank Black, Associate Professor, Chemistry
- Jared Larkin, Associate Professor, Theatre
- Jeff Driggs, Director of Foundation Relations, Institutional Advancement
- Juanita Takeno, Assistant Professor, Nursing
- LeAnn Peterson, Ceramics Studio Technician, Pottery
- Russ Costa, Associate Professor, Neuroscience
- Bri Buckley, Director of Campus Safety, Legal, Risk Management and Safety
- Carrie Huntsman-Jones, Assistant Professor, Nursing
David Mickelson, Senior HVAC and Maintenance Technician, Maintenance
- Elhom Gosink, Director of Adult Learning and Graduate Admissions, Admissions
- Erin Coleman Serrano, Associate Professor, Communication
- Jovana Sisovic, Tax Clinic Director, Business
- Julia Kamenetzky, Assistant Professor, Physics
- Kara McShane-Hefley, Office Manager, School of Arts and Sciences
- Kenan Ince, Assistant Professor, Mathematics
- Lizette Lyon, Director of Operations, Professional and Continuing Ed
- Madi Anderson, Assistant Dean, School of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Madi Jones, Circulation Manager, Library
- Michael Santarosa, Registrar, Registrar’s Office
Molly Butterworth, Counselor, Counseling
- Rebecca Penerosa, Assistant Professor, Art
- Rebecca Sanderson, Assistant Professor, Nursing
- Stephanie Santarosa, Assistant Dean, Honors College
- Tony Russell, Director, Campus Security, Campus Patrol
- Xiumei Pu, Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies