Gore School of Business Tutoring Center
Impact of COVID-19
The Business Tutoring Center (Gore 117) is currently closed, however, fall tutoring will be offered in person and virtually based on tutor availability and chosen location:
- Justin Shadley is available for virtual tutoring on Monday and Wednesday from 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. To receive tutoring, message Justin via Microsoft Teams (@JTS0808), and he will add you to an on-the-spot call. Justin can help with the following courses:
- ECON: 253, 263, 303*, 311, 317, 318, 418, and 499
- Alex Coltier is available for walk-in, in-person tutoring in the Center for Financial Analysis (Gore 126), Monday–Thursday, 12–4:00 p.m. Alex can help with the following courses:
- ACCT: 213 and 313/374*
- FINC: 300, 305, and 309
- BUSI: 101/102, 200, 300, and 350
- ECON: 253* and 263
- MKTG: 300
- MGMT: 305
* currently enrolled in the course
About the Gore School of Business Tutoring Center
The Business Tutoring Center offers free drop-in tutoring to all undergraduate students taking business courses. Business Tutoring Center tutors are successful business students who have been highly recommended by a professor and who have a desire to help fellow students understand business concepts.
Tutoring should generally take place during the Business Tutoring Center's posted hours; however, one-on-one appointments can be made on a case-by-case basis with the approval of the Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business office manager/adjunct coordinator.
How to Prepare for Tutoring
Before visiting the tutoring center, do your homework. Then, be sure to bring all relevant course materials with you for your session with a tutor.