The Fitness, Wellness, and Recreation Department is pleased to offer a variety of community education classes, open to the public. Some classes need to have a minimum number of students enrolled for the class to run (specified by course).
Register for classes online, in person at the reception desk in the Dolores Doré Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center, or over the phone by calling 801.832.2862 to register with a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover card.
This summer, join Tyler and Laura for a fun summer of training. This class will incorporate cardiovascular training and full body strength training to bring you an incredible workout.
- Session 1: May 9-June 8
- Session 2: June 13-July 13
- Session 3: July 18-August 17
- Who can attend: Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and those associated with the Westminster community who are over the age of 18
- Registration Fee: $50 (refunded in full if you attend every class)
- Location: Elevated Playing Field (sunscreen and sunglasses recommended)
Aerobics Fitness Classes
Join Jacki Sorensen’s aerobic fitness classes, which combine stretching, flexibility, core work, weight training, and aerobic exercise. Jacki’s approach uses upbeat and motivating music, and you can participate at your level of experience. Enjoy Jacki’s safe, effective, get-it-all-together approach to fitness.
- June 26–August 30: Monday and Wednesdays, 10–11:00 a.m. (HWAC Studio)
- No class July 24
- June 1–September 2: Saturdays, 9–10:00 a.m. (HWAC Studio)
- 1 class/week: $50
- 2 classes/week: $95
- 3 classes/week: $125 (save $20)