The Office for Global Engagement (OGE) is the home for all things global at Westminster College. By offering high impact transformative programs and services, Westminster College prepares students to live in a world that is integrated, complex, and interdependent. OGE provides the following programs and services to support this mission:
- Support, advising, and advocacy for international students and scholars (F-1 and J-1 visa holders) and their dependents.
- Development, coordination, and advising for learning abroad opportunities, including May Term and Summer Study Experiences, semester and academic year study abroad programs, international internships, and international exchanges.
- Support for global learning in the curriculum, including collaborating with faculty who teach Engaging the World courses.
Office for Global Engagement
Staff and Faculty
Assistant Provost for Global Learning
Assistant Director, Student Success and Retention
- Full-Time Staff and ADJ
- Assistant Director, Student Success and Retention
- Transfer, International, and Veteran Student Academic Advising
Areas of Expertise
Director of International Student Services and Study Abroad