This CSA Crime Statistics Reporting Form (CSA Report Form) is for use by Westminster College Campus Security Authorities (CSAs). When CSAs become aware of a crime on Westminster’s campus, they should complete the form and submit it to Westminster College’s Campus Security.
Campus Security is required to comply with all federal and state mandates for disclosing crime information. Submitting crime information provides Campus Security with important data that is used for mandated statistical reporting and for compiling an annual security report required under the Clery Act.
For more information, please review the procedures regarding crime reporting:
- 540 Clery Act Compliance Policy
- 540-A Procedures to Publish ASR - Appendix A
- 540-B Procedures to Disclose Crime Statistics - Appendix B
- 540-C Procedures for Timely Warning - Appendix C
- 540-D Procedures for Emergency Response and Evacuation - Appendix D
- 540-E Procedures for Missing Student Notification - Appendix E
- 540-F Procedures to Disclose Fire Statistics - Appendix F