The intramural program provides fun and friendly competition in a variety of individual and team sports and activities, with an emphasis on inclusion and team work.
How To Get Involved
- Create an IMLeagues account.
- Create or join a team through IMLeagues by the registration deadline. All players must register prior to the first night. Players cannot be added after the first game.
- Pay the refundable $10 forfeit fee by the registration deadline. Turn cash into the HWAC reception desk by the registration deadline. Teams that do not forfeit will get their deposit back.
- Read the rules and sign the waiver on IMLeagues.
- If you're a captain, attend the captain's meeting listed on IMLeagues.
- Present your ID card before each game. All participants must have membership forms on file.
- Download the REC*IT app.
- Watch team sign-ups, find schedules, and check standings on IMLeagues.
Every league receives a Sportsmanship Rating. After every game, each team will be rated on sportsmanship on a scale of 1–4 (1 being very poor sportsmanship and 4 being outstanding). Teams must have an average sportsmanship score of 3 or more to participate in the playoffs.
Contact Laura Iverson, Assistant Director of Fitness, Wellness and Recreation, at email@example.com.
Fall 2019 Schedule
|Sport||Registration Deadline||Days of Play||Times||Location|
|Outdoor Soccer||Sept. 4||Mondays, Sept. 9–30||6–8:00 p.m.||Dumke Field|
|Sand Volleyball||Sept. 4||Friday, Sept. 6||1–4:00 p.m.||Village Green Volleyball Court|
|Ultimate Frisbee||Sept. 6||Wednesdays, Sept. 11–Oct. 2||6–8:00 p.m.||Dumke Field|
|Flag Football||Sept. 10||Fridays, Sept. 13–27||2–4:00 p.m.||Sugarhouse Park|
|Basketball||Oct. 30||Mondays, Nov. 4–Dec. 2||8–10:00 p.m.||HWAC|
|Indoor Volleyball||Nov. 1||Wednesdays, Nov. 6–Dec. 4||8–10:00 p.m.||HWAC|
|Pick-up Pickleball||N/A||Fridays, Nov. 1–22||12–1:30 p.m.||Payne Gymnasium|
When it comes to sports, it takes more than a team to make it happen. You need coaches, support, and most importantly referees. Students can apply for paid intramural officiating positions to build their job skills and increase their familiarity with a sport.
Contact Laura Iverson, Assistant Director of Fitness, Wellness and Recreation, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming an intramural supervisor or official.
Westminster College cannot assume responsibility legally or financially for injuries that occur during any program, event, or contest. Play at your own risk.