Faculty Art Exhibition
View the Collections
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, there will not be a reception.
Do not come to campus if you are feeling sick, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, if you or anyone you have been in close contact has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been placed in quarantine, or if you have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine.
While on campus:
- Practice social distancing (6 feet)
- Wear a face covering or keep it with you—ready to use—at all times (masks are required within the Jewett Center)
- Do not hang out in groups in common areas
- Avoid gatherings of more than 20 (in the exhibit space, no more than 10 people, socially distanced)
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Additionally, don't touch anything in the exhibit.
Location: Tanner Atrium of the Jewett Center for the Performing Arts
Dates: Jan. 25–Feb. 12, 2021
Hours: 9:00 a.m.–9: 00 p.m.