The Center for Veteran and Military Services is located in Walker Hall and provides a central location to support veterans, dependents, and other military students. The center includes:
- A full-time, dedicated director focused on providing a comprehensive program of support, services, and outreach to the Westminster military community
- Office space to host representatives from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), financial aid, Counseling Center, etc.
- Complimentary computer, copier, and printer access for student use
- A lounge area for students to take breaks in between classes or study sessions
- A judgement-free space for peer mentorship and camaraderie
- Coffee bar, snacks, and microwave access
- A conference/study lobby for meetings and tutoring
The Center for Veteran and Military Services serves both veterans and their dependents, as well as the Reserve Officer Training Corps students at Westminster.
If you have any questions regarding VA Benefits, admissions, financial aid, or on-campus veteran resources, contact the Director of Financial Aid, Joshua Montavon, at firstname.lastname@example.org.