Faculty Civic Engagement Resources
The Dumke Center for Civic Engagement assists faculty in incorporating engaging learning opportunities that have a positive impact on our community. We seek to:
- Create a deeper understanding of social service
- Infuse WCore courses with civic engagement designations
- Provide a forum for sharing innovative ideas
To inquire about a civic engagement opportunity that fits your course description and learning outcomes, complete the form below. You can also check out the guide to incorporating community-engaged learning/civic engagement into your curriculum.
Contact Dumke Center for Civic Engagement Faculty Fellow Marilee Coles-Ritchie (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
Complete the Course Designation Form
To apply for a reimbursement check for up to $250 to cover spending that supported a community project:
- Fill out the reimbursement form
- Submit a completed check request form to the Dumke Center for Civic Engagement