The risk management team assists the college by identifying, evaluating, and reducing or eliminating risks, and oversees investigations of all insurance claims and monitors college-wide programs for compliance with risk management policies and procedures.
As part of risk management, Environmental Health and Safety ensures compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Campus Security provides resources for emergency management, emergency response, and incident reporting.
Please report any dangerous or potentially dangerous situations to the appropriate person or department listed below.
- Request Assistance or File a Report: Campus Security, 801.832.2525
- Campus Fire, Lab Safety, Chemical/Gasoline Spills, or Hazardous Materials Disposal: Environmental Health and Safety, 801.832.2529
- Parking Information: Parking Services, 801.832.2526
- Policy Development and Insurance Questions or Claims: Natalie Seely, 801.832.2657 or email@example.com
- Non-Service Animals on Campus: Register your non-service animal or report an incident
Risk management and compliance offers training in several areas, including fire safety and prevention, campus security authorities, short-term international programs and/or off-campus trips, etc.
For more information contact us to see how we can partner and enhance your existing programs.