Conditions of Admission
Admission to Westminster College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of all coursework for the current academic year and at the current level of performance.
- First-year students are responsible for submitting official high school transcripts with a date of graduation. Federal and institutional financial aid will not be disbursed until students have submitted final official transcripts or proof of GED completion.
- Transfer students are responsible for submitting official transcripts from all previous colleges attended. Federal and institutional financial aid will not be disbursed until students have submitted all official transcripts. Students with fewer than 60 transferrable credits must also submit final official high school transcripts, proof of GED completion, or an associate degree (or equivalent).
- Offers of admission are valid only for the semester indicated in the admission letter. Students who would like to discuss deferring their enrollment should contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 801.832.2200.
- Undergraduate students must submit a non-refundable tuition deposit to accept their offer of admission.
- Graduate students are responsible for submitting the materials required by their program. Materials required for graduate programs vary by program.
- Graduate students must submit a non-refundable tuition deposit within 30 days of receiving their admission letter to accept their offer of admission. The MSNA tuition deposit is $1,000. The deposit for all other graduate programs is $250.