Banking on Women
The Banking on Women™ program seeks to empower female entrepreneurs by providing them with the knowledge and resources necessary to create opportunities for themselves, transform their lives, and make their dreams a reality. Hosted by the Utah Microloan Fund, this 15-week course provides the tools, support, and financial resources women need to plan, launch, and grow their own businesses. Topics covered include market research, marketing, financial management, growth management, and leadership.
Questions about Banking on Women™ may be directed via email to Sara at email@example.com.
How to Apply
Banking on Women™ is a program for women who are looking to learn the fundamentals required to successfully manage their own business. This is an entry-level course that is designed for those who are new to running their own business or who need some extra help.
How It Works
Starting or growing your own business is never easy. This program is designed to give you the right combination of support you will need to succeed.
If admitted into the Banking on Women program, you will:
- Participate in a 15-week hands-on business fundamentals course.
- Engage in mentoring opportunities.
- Have access to apply for a microloan through the Utah Microenterprise Loan Fund.
- Attend special events with program participants and partners.
- Utah Microloan Fund: Building Brighter Futures through Small Business
- Synchrony Bank