School of Nursing and Health Sciences
In-Depth Learning with Personalized Flexibility
Master theory and practice with a public health education that’s complemented by real-world learning experiences. Here, our faculty invest in your success with teaching that’s focused on one-on-one discussions, hands-on coursework and personal mentoring. And to provide worker-friendly schedule options, our program is paced over two years with weekend and evening courses.
Who It's For
If you’re ready to expand your interests and passions in the public health realm, we’ll connect you to meaningful research, practical experiences, and professional opportunities.
The Master of Public Health (MPH) program is designed for working healthcare professionals who have a commitment to acquire the knowledge and skills that will help them advance to leadership positions. Students come from a variety of careers such as health departments, hospitals, integrated health delivery systems, HMOs, group practices, government agencies, and nongovernmental organizations.
- You can complete the program in as few as 20 months
- Attend a highly respected public health program while continuing to work
- Class sizes limited to 20 students allow you to get the most value from your education
- Gain skills through a hands-on customized practicum experience based on career interests
- Opportunities to engage in real-time program planning or research, working alongside faculty to address prevalent public health challenges on a local, national, and global level
- Unique, rigorous coursework and class formats
- Supportive faculty who are continuously available and committed to assisting you at each step of the program
- Development of skills that will prepare you to promote and protect public health and safety through education, service, and evidence-based science
How Long It Takes
The MPH program is 5 semesters, and generally takes 2 years to complete.
Accreditation Employers Trust
Our Master’s of Public Health program is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). Graduates of CEPH-accredited schools and programs of public health are equipped with the population health skills to address the world’s most pressing health issues.