Performing Arts Events
Skip to information about performances.
Guidance for Coming to Campus
Do not come to campus if you are feeling sick, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, if you or anyone you have been in close contact has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been placed in quarantine, or if you have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine.
While on Campus
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a face covering or keep it with you—ready to use—at all times
- Do not hang out in groups in common areas
- Avoid gatherings of more than 20
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Westminster faculty, staff, and students can receive one free ticket to each campus production, excluding fundraising events. To reserve your free ticket, simply use your college email address when you register for an event and the first ticket to any show that you add to your cart will be free.
Westminster faculty, staff, and students receive weekly updates about performing arts productions in the Campus Events and Westminster Weekly emails.
Community members can join the Westminster Performing Arts mailing list.
Free parking for performances can be found in the North Parking Garage located at 1700 South and 1200 East. The parking garage is adjacent to the Jewett Center for the Performing Arts, making for easy access.
Wheelchair access to the Jewett Center for the Performing Arts is found in 2 places:
- On the west side of the building, through the ground floor of the North Parking Structure
- On the main floor on the east side of the building
Wheelchair access to the Vieve Gore Concert Hall is on the main floor. Wheelchair access to the Dumke Student Theatre and the Courage Theatre is on the ground floor.
Elevator access is available to all
- Food and drink are not allowed in the performance venues.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned completely off as they interfere with recording equipment.
- Unless explicitly stated, children under the age of six are not allowed in the Vieve Gore Concert Hall.
- Those coming to a performance late will be seated between songs or at intermission.
Support the Performing Arts at Westminster
Support Westminster College’s performing and visual arts programs with a financial contribution. Donations impact students’ educational experience in the Music, Dance, and Theatre programs at Westminster, including the expansion of performing arts facilities.