How to Apply

Apply to Westminster


Create Your Account

Begin, save, and return to your application online at any time. You can apply to Westminster College as early as September of your senior year.


Complete Your Application

Fill out, verify, and submit your application.


Submit Your Supplemental Items

Submit your high school transcripts and ACT or SAT scores using Westminster's code (ACT 4284 or SAT 4948), submitting scores online with your application, or sending scores via email to If your test scores appear on your transcript, they are considered official and will fulfill this requirement. Transcripts can also be mailed to the admissions office.

Transferring to Westminster

You've worked hard to get where you are and we want to help you take on your next chapter with confidence. Learn more about transferring to Westminster.

Transfer Student Application Requirements

Step 1

Choose one:

Step 2

Submit your official college transcripts online with your application, via email to, or mail them to the Office of Admissions.

If you have less than 30 college credits, additionally provide your high school transcripts. 

Veterans Transcripts

  1. Register for a JST account
  2. Click on the “Transcripts” tab at the top of the page, then click the “Official Transcript Request” tab.
  3. Type in the institute name or any part of the name and click “search” or hit the enter key. Do not use any punctuation when typing the institute name.
  4. Verify delivery method. For Army and National Guard, transcripts can only be ordered and delivered online. For all other services there are two types of delivery methods:
    • Oonline—you can order as many transcripts as needed
    • U.S. Postal Service Delivery—only 2 transcripts within 30 days can be delivered due to production and postage costs. Hard copies will be delivered on the next business day after transcripts are ordered.
  5. Acknowledge consent statement if the location is correct: you will need to click the box at the bottom of the page stating you have read and agree with the consent statement, then click “yes”.
  6. If the location is incorrect, click “no” at the bottom of the page and you will be returned to the list of campuses to allow you to select the correct location.
What if I can’t find my Institute/School/Verification Service in the list?

Make sure you have typed the name correctly and scroll through the list. If your institution or location is not in the list, you will need to fill out the Official Request Form listed under your service.

  • Army
  • Coast Guard
  • Marine Corps
  • Navy
  • Air Force: You may order an official free transcript from CCAF by logging into AFVEC.
    • Under Self Service click "CCAF View Progress Report"
    • In the "Transcripts" drop down click "Order a Transcript"
Where do I send my transcripts?

Westminster College
Registrar’s Office
Bamberger 215
1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84105

Important Dates

  • Oct. 1 FAFSA Availible
  • Dec. 1 Priority Application Deadline
  • May 1 National College Decision Day
  • May 15 Housing Priority Deadline

Equal Access

Westminster College administers all of its educational programs, related support services, and benefits in a manner that does not discriminate against students or prospective students with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, or a person’s status as a veteran.

Westminster College seeks to provide equal access for people with disabilities to its programs, services, and activities. Please contact the Start Center at 801.832.2280 if you require admission information in an alternative format or if you need other accommodations.