Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science
Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business
Every company and non-profit organization needs great managers, regardless of industry. Open your career opportunities to all employers by pursuing a management degree at Westminster College. Become a valuable candidate through relevant experience and a tailored curriculum to suit your passions.
The concentration of Management in the Business Studies program represents a realistic amalgam of history, theory, legal issues, and business practices. We offer a broad range of courses that let you tailor your learning experience to your own interests and career goals.
Throughout your studies you will enjoy excellent access to facilities, experienced faculty, and other resources. Valuable real-world experience is gained via a cooperative-education internship or working with professionals in a company or non-profit organization.
Accreditation Employers Trust
The Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business is nationally accredited by the Association of College Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
About the Program
What You'll Learn
- Understand the field of management and the environmental and organizational context in which managers operate.
- Master the fundamental management principles and tools needed to motivate, coordinate, and lead others to excellent performance and succeed as a manager.
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to create an effective business plan for a new country entry.
- Understand how to organize manufacturing and service operations for maximum quality and efficiency.
- Master the ability to develop plans to lead an organization through a significant change effort.
- Effectively communicate across different cultures.
- Demonstrate intercultural respect and social responsibility.
- Develop the ability to analyze an organization’s competitive environment and make plans that will lead to organizational success.
Plan of Study
Liberal Education Courses
A study of Management paves the way for a career in organizational management or entrepreneurship, or for graduate studies in management or other areas.
Tuition and Aid
There's No Better Investment Than You
Westminster College knows you want an education where you matter—a place that will serve as a launchpad for a successful career and a meaningful life. Westminster will work with you individually through every step of the financial aid process. From scholarships to grants and loans, Westminster helps you make it happen.
With the highest percentage of students who complete one or more internships in the state, Westminster students hit the ground running with real-world experience. Plus, 90% of students were either employed or attending graduate school within 5 months of graduating. With a Westminster degree, you don't have to choose between a successful career and a fulfilling life.
You’ll be automatically considered for scholarship and grant opportunities.
In addition to general merit scholarships, there are other scholarship programs to support you throughout your time at Westminster.Check Out Scholarships