We're so confident that you'll love Westminster, we'll even help you pay for part of your travels. If you're traveling from out-of-state for one for our admission events (Preview Days, Winter at Westminster, Admitted Student Day, Transfer Student Nights, etc.) or for a daily campus visit we'll reimburse you an certain amount depending on where you’re coming from to help offset the cost of your travel expenses.
After you've visited campus and have a Westminster College application submitted, you will have the opportunity to apply for a travel reimbursement by filling out the application below.
You will receive a travel reimbursement check in the mail within 2-3 weeks of your travel reimbursement application submission. One travel reimbursement will be awarded per student. Prospective first-year and transfer students are eligible.
Mileage Tiers for Reimbursement
- 250–499 miles = $100
- 500–749 miles = $200
- 750–999 miles = $300
- 1,000+ miles = $400
- Canada and Mexico = $300
- All other international travel = $400
- Attend a Westminster College admissions event or attend a daily campus visit (information session with admissions counselor and campus tour)
- Be a prospective first-year or transfer student
- Have a Westminster College application submitted
- Have not already received a travel reimbursement (only one travel reimbursement is granted to each prospective student)
Travel Reimbursement Application
This form must be completed by the student.